At ALSTOM we have more air pollution control experience and a larger installed base across a wider range of industries than any other company. This unparalleled level of expertise serves our customers to meet their ongoing emission compliance needs.
- Wide range of customized air pollution control (APC) solutions for new plants as well as retrofits
- Reliable and robust systems based on more than 70 years of experience
- Compliance with the most current regulations, contributing to reduce your plant’s environmental impact
- Excellence in project execution with dedicated project teams
- Worldwide network of engineering and execution centers, utilizing local knowledge & support
- In-house R&D programs for emerging technologies
- Local service and support
ALSTOM is present in 13 countries worldwide and employs around 1000 people.
ALSTOM’s Environmental Control Systems (ECS) business has a long-standing history as a supplier of air pollution control technologies.
ALSTOM has a long-standing history as a supplier of air pollution control technologies.
ECS originates from the company A.-B. Svenska Fläktfabriken in Sweden which established itself as a leader of air pollution control and air handling systems for more than 50 years.
Later successful mergers and acquisitions occurred in Europe (Flakt, Daneco, ABB, and others) and in North America (Carborundum, Combustion Engineering, Rockwell International, Peabody Process Systems, Walther, to name a few). As a result, ECS is today in the unique position to combine over 80 years of expertise, in a broad range of environmental protection solutions, under one unique name: ALSTOM Environmental Control Systems.